View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 107,386, Level: 46 Points: 107,386, Level: 46 Points: 107,386, Level: 46

Re: I feel invisible... - October 28th 2020, 07:51 PM

Hello and welcome to Teenhelp It is wonderful that you have joined Thank you so much for telling us all about what you have been going through and I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and hope that you will be okay soon. When we are going through something and we go to a parent for help, it is not a good feeling when we are trying to tell them about what we are upset about, when they are not listening to what we are saying. Would you be able to try writing a letter to your parents about what you have been going through and how all of this makes you feel, then put it on your parents bed or somewhere else that they will see it. Are you able to talk to the school counselor or a teacher at school that you like and let them know how this is making you feel. Sometimes we can ask our teachers or the school counselors to help us to talk to our parents. They can set up a time and you all talk together about this. Sometimes it can help having someone else with you to help you, so that you can talk to your parents. I hope that it will get better for you. Hugs to help.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,