(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: A Guide to Healthy Eating - December 1st 2020, 02:01 PM

I hope I'm allowed to post on this.

The advice given (and updated) is very useful, and I for one are very into whole foods, tho not veggie because I ❤️ my steak!

Also pork chops

But lentils, fresh veggies such as green beanos, runner beans, French beans, carrots, spuds, all these are so good and whne during lockdown espesh as winter is nearly on us, growing food can be extra good, and remember all of you what live in UK, come Brexit on January 1st, a lot of fresh produce may be in short supply.

The UK by stats shows only 30% of fresh fruit and veg are grown for selling,. When we no longer be part of the EU, tariffs may apply, putting up prices beyond the affordability of many. Espesh those what are on low income.

Growing fresh veg and spuds can be done in pots if you no hvae much garden. What puts many off is our awful weather. But putting in spuds now into large bins (with holes drilled in for ventilation) and come spring and New year, out come new potatoes.

Every little thing adds up to money saved. We can eat well by checking our diet. The info above makes for great reading.

Thanks very much (and sorry for spelling, but I'm doing my best)
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1681 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!