(#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: My grandma just passed away yesterday :( - December 1st 2020, 09:39 PM

Hello @Complete Love.

I lost loved ones myself and tho this is an old topic months on, offten the darkest times are months on and we feel so alone; and the national and international Covid lockdowns never help, offten making us feel even more lonely and, down.

And so I hvae come here to offer warm friendship in greetings, but alos in understanding, for I am so deeply sorry for you loss.

It is said that time is great healer. That is true enough, but may be unhelperful at this time. But when I look back at losing some of my older fam, time stands still.

Let us remember that our loved ones when they pass is like falling asleep. They go to that place where is no more suffering; only Peace and Love and Light.

What ever your beliefs, light a candle and take comfort in the warmth of its light. Those who have gone bbefore us still remain in our hearts of there loving memory.

It is the loving memories of thems what continue to live in our hearts. And may the Peace of whatever you believe in fill your heart, and, dwell with you.

We remain here for you, should you need. We will alway be here for you whnne timers are hard.

In love and friendship,
Wendi

Last edited by DeletedAccount53; December 3rd 2020 at 09:41 AM. Reason: typo