View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Days - December 11th 2020, 08:25 AM

We all have days when we feel small. Really small. Completely inadequate, but saddled with all or responsibility to the ones we love. I have to keep my family safe. and safe from anyone whose intent is to hurt them. I have to do right by my family and those call our friends. I have to fight battles in myself, jut like anyone.

In the ideal world there would be days when I would love to pull the cover over my head and say to hell with it. But I don't do that. And most people don't do that. Most people get up and do their jobs and work hard for no reward at all - but just so they can get up the next day and do the whole thing over again. The world isn't perfect, and some days it wears you down. You can either accept that, and face it, and be a help to others instead of a hindrance. Or you decide the rules are too tough and they shouldn't apply to you, and you can ignore them and make things harder for everybody else. Sometimes life isn't about being sad and doing things anyway. Sometimes it's about hurt and doing things anyway. The point isn't perfection. The point is doing it anyway.

You make a go of it. The hard way - one day at a time, and with patience. And you'll hope people will have patience for you, as well.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.