DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: LONELY. ABANDONDED - December 17th 2020, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladoglover View Post
Agree pork chops the mods are not held to a high standard which means they do not always mod responsibly. It's good to know I'm not alone and that you validated my feelings. As often in chat my feelings were constantly being invalidated when I was in chat . I always got in trouble but when others did something wrong they didn't and I was told I was just not taking responsibility. When that was not the case.

Thanks. Your not alone.
If you look around online under 'moderated chat rooms for mental health' you'll be sure to find something worthwhile.

Personally, at the end of the day I'm too tired to be doing with any chat room. I'll make a brew and go sit by the fire next to Sis and we'll chat away or watch boring telly until it's time for sleepy byes.

Are you able to be with a dog? Some people, ie. in our area can't take their dog for a walk. Offering, that is if they know you, and you will find that even stroking an animal will take away a lot of stress and anxiety, and get you out exercising.

I miss our dog we had until February of last year. But I feel maybe it's time to look for another. In the meantime I wish you well.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1359233 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!