DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: LONELY. ABANDONDED - December 18th 2020, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladoglover View Post
I'm sorry my posts are negatively affecting you. Please have some empathy and compassion. Nothing I do is to intentionally be bad or mean, or whatever else people think because I seriously am a good person. I do not intentionally harm people, or hurt people, or manipulate or be evil and so on. I am a good person. I seriously am.

This is just the only way I know how to act and get my needs met. Its just my personality. Any body will tell you its hard to change who you are if you don't have a professional like a therapist pointing it out to you and helping you work through it. Currently I do not have a therapist and when I did see a therapist in the past this was never worked on. I'm not making excuses. I am just trying to explain why I do what I do.

Also, to be honest I have not had much social interaction in that I really haven't had many friends or friends that stuck around for a long long time really which I think has negatively affected me. Also I'm almost 30 and have never been in a relationship and never dated. I feel i do not even know how to be in a relationship if I was in one.

I am trying and I do not have to prove to any one that I am trying. Just because you feel I'm not trying doesn't mean I'm not. I can try to not do the hot and cold as you call it. Ill try but again please don't be harsh and expect perfect. I still might slip in to my old/natural ways not intentionally just because like I said I do not have a therapist at the moment to really help me with this. Its not easy changing on your own with out professional help how you think, how you interact and how you get your needs met.

My post are not to hurt any one or get any one upset. You do not have to read my posts if they upset you. I do appreciate your suggestions and advice.

My inbox is always open, so please write privately to me. I get e-mail notifications so will always know. I may not for reasons of studying or writing an easy to my professors, but will reply to you even if it's late. Since we are friends - thank you for accepting my friendship request - you can come to me any time.

Mental health issues don't magically vanish overnight. We need time to heal, a lot of time, but have resources to fall back on of which there is plenty in Teen Help.
There are many good resources published here, so seek them out. You wrote from the heart as someone who needs understanding and compassion.

You did not deserve the harsh rudeness of others. If you are unfairly picked on, report the person(s) and let those in charge arbitrate or edit.

Personally I don't think you were being manipulative towards me. I interpreted what you were trying to say and took kindly and understandingly towards you.

I know all about manipulators. Having had a highly toxic mother who tried her damnedest to manipulate me, she gave up on discovering I was a hard wall.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1359233 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!