View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: I'm out of here - December 21st 2020, 09:44 AM

Special thanks to @Rivière , @Spoons , and @Flight. and to @Golfing Girl for your kindness and for all you did for me privately.

Yesterday Maman chartered her jet to get us home to Monaco before the UK midnight deadline. It was a crazy dash, but we're kind of used to flying by the seat of pants! We gave the food we bought for Christmas to our neighbours. Such a sweet family, they will be taking care of our house and home.

Now we are hvaing to self-isolate at home, we bought all our new Christmas food online. It is still being delivered. I miss England, but when we get vaccinated and and by summer next year the virus hoo-haa has quietend, we may return if Maman has a modelling contract again in London.

Julie and I are stay-at-homies. We dislike travelling even if it's in a fancy jet. Once arriving to Monaco which meant several flights for our luggage with
Monacair helicopter, we came home and did a little dance. I can't say how great the feeling is being home where we were born. Maman misses Paris of course, but she has good friends here. Once we finish Christmas while self-isolating, I get to do my finals.

Then I will be back in Teen Help. I so look forward to returning! To becoming Articles Write like @Melancholia suggested. Thank you again for the suggestion, dear.

Hugs. Take care everyone, and have a super Christmas!

I love you all!

Wendi