(#12 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,623, Level: 42 Points: 88,623, Level: 42 Points: 88,623, Level: 42

Re: I'm out of here - December 24th 2020, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pork Chops View Post

Thank you @Celyn , for we are home again, but abroad though by law we are having to self-isolate.

Because of the UK government's timeline of midnight, we took a last minute private charter and escaped the UK by the skin of our teeth, arriving within minutes of borders closing, and now are home in our birth country.

It has been a nerve-wracking time, but the only way we could have Christmas was to order food and drink online, locally, and have it delivered to our door. We have enough food and wine to see us through to the New Year, our freezers jam-packed and Christmas decorations up. Instead of a Christmas tree we decorated the trees outside. Dear Julie is still enduring her 'Long Covid' but is visibly happier and more relaxed than she's ever been.

The three of us took the Covid-19 test which thankfully resulted Negative, but to be extra-careful we either stay at home of go fishing since our garden extends to a private beach and a mooring. If the turkey fails, then at least we'll have Red Snapper, lobster or any fish we can net. It feels absolutely great being home at our birth place, and now home can chatter away to our friends here at Teen Help.

Season's Greets to you and everyone!
Happy everything!
Hugs, too -

Wendi
I'm glad to hear your test results were negative!