View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Re: complex romantic situation - December 27th 2020, 11:03 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]I totally agree with Holly here, she's given you some really good advice. If I was in your situation, I would just continue to support her and be the good friend I know you are being. If they do break up - which sounds fairly likely in my opinion - I would recommend that you don't spring you feelings on her straight away, as she would probably end up being totally overwhelmed by the two events happening in such close proximity. I think most people would be quite shocked by just one of them! If they don't break up, I would suggest gently telling her how you feel, a bit at a time, so to speak. You know, start with a bit of flirting, then a really clever gift on her birthday or something, dropping the occasional statement that hints at, and eventually shows clearly your feelings. She may reject you in which case back off. Your friendship will definitely change, but just because she knows you like her doesn't automatically mean that she will want to have nothing to do with you anymore. If anything, it might make you even closer: though sadly not in the way you may want.[/size][/color][/font]