View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11

Health and dealing with ADHD at college - January 2nd 2021, 04:28 PM

Has any one taken Strattera snri? has any one taken Strattera with a stimulant? If so how did it make you feel? I'm taking Vyvanse only when needed but only helps a little. Just curious about things. I was searching and say research of using Strattera with a stimulant works better than just Strattera alone.

In your opinion do you think if one snri caused weight loss that all of the snri will cause a person weight loss. Just your opinion. I know your not a doctor and can not give out medical advice. Yes, I seriously will be asking my doctor about this. Like a year ago I took Effexor snri it helped so much with my ADHD but caused so much weight loss so I had to stop, sucks.

Any one feel they do fine off meds when they are not in school but when in school they can't seem to get through it off meds? Its frustrating. it sucks. So its like your basically taking meds only because your in school and then once you graduate you can go off. What are ways you stay healthy in grad school or in college in general? I know routine is very helpful for people with ADHD.