Thread: Triggering (Grieving): My Mom
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11

Re: My Mom - January 2nd 2021, 07:00 PM

I'm so sorry you are dealing with such big adult issues when you should be having your own life and not be this stressed at such a young age. Being a care taker is a hard thing and taking on the responsibility of having to pay the bills for the family seems tough as well. Unfortantly that's what sucks when family member have some one living in the home that works in the medical field is that there more likely to get it and spread it to there family.

I know it will be hard. If you and your sister could take extra precautions do you think that would help no one else in your home from getting covid? Just offering suggestions not judging. Like as soon as you get home shoes off and sprayed with Lysol, wash hands with sanitizer , straight to the laundry room undress and put clothes in washer every time you come home from work which is obsessive I know but may help, wash hands with soap and water then hand sanitizer after, wear a mask at all times in the house, for eating try to sit as far away as possible from family members, lysol your bathroom every time you leave the bathroom.

I can only imagine the stress you are under. I know you might not have money for therapy but just wanted to say even having a therapist you see only once a month is better than nothing. You are dealing with a lot and you are carrying so much on your shoulders that you really need a therapist a place you can go to just unload your shoulders for an hour, vent and cry to release it all so it doesn't just build up. I know better help sucks. I have heard bad things about it. Better help is cheap though and its really good just for people that need to vent. So could look in to that. Seems venting getting those feelings out having a release would help during this time.

I do believe there is a season for everything in that right now things may seem hopeless and you might not be able to go back to school right now like you wanted to but one day you will be able to.

You have a lot on your shoulders. I know we have not got along in the past. I seriously am not a bad person. I hope we can be friends and get to the point where you reach out to me for help sometimes or just talk but I doubt that will ever happen. Your so young and dealing with so much already when you deserve your own life and to have your own family. I wish I could be there in person to be your friend to help you through this and give you my shoulder to cry on.

I hope your mom gets better. Covid really sucks. That's why we all really have to do are part and not go out a lot. I am so sorry this is happening. Your mom is so young its sad to see such a life gone too soon. Most people live till 80 or 90. Hopefully she recovers and gets well.