DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Taking Temporary Leave - January 5th 2021, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight. View Post
Good luck with everything and I wish you the best of luck with everything.
Thank you, Flight, but my exam today was cancelled until tomorrow due to staff sickness. As if my nerves aren't shredded enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholia. View Post
Good luck on your exams and the new job, Wendi! We'll be here when you're ready to return.

May I suggest that you start a blog when you return and decide to be more involved? I say this because you have so much to say — not just to offer — on a very personal level and I feel they'd be best demonstrated on your blog.

I'll definitely subscribe and I'm sure others would be more than happy to.

When things have settled down and you've gotten into the groove of things, I suggest applying for Articles/Resources Editor.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with your exams. Please let us know how it goes!
Melancholia, thank you for your encouraging comment that I apply for Articles/Resources Editor. However, only yesterday did Rob cancel my application on my request for reasons I don't have the time. This is because I'm starting a job soon after my exams (date to be declared). Also, Julie has Long Covid and because Maman's agent is offering her work after vaccination, my responsibility is to take care of my twin sis. Julie's health and welfare has always been is my priority!

Once I get settled, as you suggested, I will consider starting a blog. Sounds like it could be fun. It's nice knowing that you would subscribe and others, maybe. But for the time being I'd rather be active on the forums, especially because the site needs more participating members; sadly, there are none as far as I am aware because Teen Help does need to be more prominent on Google.

Maman always said I was a precocious child. That is probably why you remarked I have 'so much to say'.

My exam has been cancelled today for reasons of staff sickness. Instead it is scheduled for tomorrow. Gah! Makes me so annoyed, though sickness can't be helped.