View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Re: mixed signals leading to nowhere (and sadness) - January 14th 2021, 06:38 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivière View Post
It's understandable that you chose to confess how you felt towards her over a text message, but now you're left with a larger dilemma. I think you need to find time, and a place where you can speak to her privately, and openly. Do it face-to-face, and ask her what's going on and for her to just be straight with you. Not only that, speaking to her face to face will eliminate any ambiguity that text messages or anything else written, can generate. You can also have a clearer picture of her body language, tone of voice, and overall behaviour during the conversation as well.

By getting things ironed out with her, you're no longer left with the 'what ifs' of the situation, and you can find out the true reason for her behaviour (if she's willing to tell you).

For better or for worse, it's better to know where you stand with her than constantly deal with the awkwardness your current situation has placed you in. This way if she's genuinely not interested, you can work towards moving forward, and past her.
thank you for your advice!! i'll certainly do so i'll try hard to build up the courage[/size][/color][/font]