View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,021
Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62 Points: 194,814, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Dealing with burnout - January 18th 2021, 03:13 PM

I’m not sure burnout is the right word giving the situation but here goes.

I am a Covid contact tracer. Basically I make calls to people who are positive or are a contact of a positive and check in and contact trace. Normally I have an okay time doing this. However, yesterday I found out my uncle is in the hospital with Covid related pneumonia and I’m having a hard time motivating myself to continue working. How do I gain the motivation back?


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts