View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Mooys Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 772, Level: 4 Points: 772, Level: 4 Points: 772, Level: 4

Re: Oral sex with sisters boyfriend - January 20th 2021, 04:12 PM

Hello,

I made an account just to reply to you - I'm just a random internet stranger, but this story really disgusted me. Not with you - you are innocent in this. But with that guy.

I hope you read back and see our replies.

The only question that matters here is

ARE YOU OKAY WITH THIS? DO YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM ORAL?

Everything I write now is assuming that you do not want him to do this.

I need you to PLEASE please understand that you are not at fault here. This is not your fault. Never feel guilty. Please.

It's been said in another reply and I know it sounds scary but it is sexual abuse. This is illegal, and I know this sounds scary too, but this guy could face serious penalties for this. Again this is not your fault. This guy made his choices. He chose to do this.

The main thing is for you to no longer be in this situation. I absolutely urge you, and implore you, to talk to any adult you can trust. This can be a parent or an aunt, a teacher, and most schools will have councelors or guidance teachers that will be able to help you. School guidance teachers (that's what they were called in my place) really helped me out, even if you expect nothing from them, they can surprise you.

I wish you all the best and strength and wish I could do more for you. Please don't hesitate to use the hotlines mentioned by the other poster.

Edited for formatting