View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
kitty man =^.^= Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: michael

Points: 9,298, Level: 14 Points: 9,298, Level: 14 Points: 9,298, Level: 14

Its been such a long time. Success story? - January 21st 2021, 11:42 AM

First of all, I wanna say I wasn't sure where to put this; so mods please move it if needed.

So, im finding it difficult to write this, as the last hour or so has been an emotional rollercoaster. I was sorting through an old computer I had; and opened the browser, and Teenhelp was set as my homepage... I was a somewhat active member round about 2010-2016 ish, if memory serves. After logging in and reading through a few of my old posts it occurred to me how much of a change in life I've come to in the last 5 years or so.

I want to personally thank any and every mod and or person that was active during that time, and helped me get through the dark time in my life that I was going through. I have grown to be a semi stable adult, and that is a direct result of the help I received here, through the old chat room, and forum posts/DM's. I have been cut free since 2015, and im a significantly stronger person now, and thanks to a few select members of the community.... I am still here to this day, as if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have pulled myself out of the slump.

Before I sign off; i want to invite anyone who was active around 2010-20915/2016 to DM me on discord,(Mega Arial ACE#3549) and we can chat a while, see how lives have progressed. I will also monitor the DM's on this account for the next few days just to be safe.

From the bottom of my heart, Thanks again to anyone helping out here, or who directly (or indirectly) helped me to save myself and so many others on here, and to those reading this who is struggling, or needs help i can promise you this is the place to receive it. Things will get better, and I am living, breathing proof.

Ya'll have a wonderful day.

I was lost, but now I've found myself, and I've experienced a lot. Maybe my experiences can help you!

cut free since April, 2015