View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Will the Covid 19 ever end - February 1st 2021, 12:48 AM

I think a lot of people feel the same way.

I don't know how the situation is in Switzerland, but the UK seem to be doing reasonably ok, if a little slow.

We've recently hit 9 million vaccinations which is great news. I feel the constant cycle of lockdowns however, is putting a lot of stress on everyone and it's just making people feel isolated.

Do you feel like there's anything you can do to help make yourself feel less trapped? What about taking up a new hobby or joining the chatroom? Due to the UK's lockdown I've taken up gaming again. While it hasn't completely made things better, it has helped ease the uncertainty and difficulty of being stuck at home all day. You could try your hand at drawing, painting, maybe even photography? Exercise is a great way to pass the time and it gets you fit and healthy as well.

In another thread you mentioned that many in Switzerland are reserved, but what about your co-workers? What about family back home in the UK? Maybe you could do some Skype/Zoom calls with them or see about online gaming? It's not the same as being able to hang around with others in person, I know, but at least you're still surrounded by others in at least some way.