View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
MrOrganic100 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,101, Level: 5 Points: 1,101, Level: 5 Points: 1,101, Level: 5

Re: Male doctors examining women's private parts - February 1st 2021, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy. View Post
I can understand the concern here. I think that now a days, male doctors are not allowed to perform a gynecological exam without another person, such as a Medical Assistants, there. It is also well within your right to have someone accompany you for the exam. I do not know statistically how many male doctors have abused their power during an exam. I doubt that a large number of male doctors are like this. I doubt that male doctors chose the gynecology specialty to be perverted. That's a lot of time, money, effort, schooling, etc. I choose to believe that gynecologists become gynecologists because they love woman's anatomy, how it works, pregnancy, etc. I'm not saying it's impossible and hasn't happened, but it is rare. There are a lot of safety measures put in place so this doesn't happen.
Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately you, like everybody else who has commented, have failed to understand my point. I have never said nor implied that most doctors abuse women or go into gynecology just for the purpose of seeing women naked. I don't know where people come up with these crazy suggestions. I never implied such a thing. My point was that even if a doctor acts "professional" doesn't mean he's not secretly perving on the woman or getting off on examining her. The question is, would most women be comfortable if they knew that their gynecologist was getting aroused while examining them and having dirty thoughts?
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1356936 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!