(#9 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Our Narcissistic Mother: Parts One & Two - February 8th 2021, 01:26 PM

Hey Maillika

Sadly that GvC pernambuco rollerball pen won't take the Schneider Slider 755 XB refill because the refill is just over a centimeter short. The pen's own refill by Faber-Castell is otherwise lovely and lasts a very long time, similar to the Caran d'Ache Goliath Ballpoint Pen Refill that is reputed to write for an estimated 8,000 kilometers!

Before leaving for our vacation at sea, I found another pen online more suitable for Tommy: MecArmy TPX8 in either brass or titanium, both CNC machined and it's more expensive version, an astounding bronzed titanium MecArmy TPX10 with a fidget spinner on its end. Though a lot cheaper than that pernambuco beauty, I'll have to save up for that one! And I have higher priorities before even considering it!

While we are away, our villa is being rewired. It hasn't been done for at least two decades. Maman got a projects manager and an assistant in to oversee the work and keep an eye on potential theft.

I love porcelain, too. Just need to study more, but added to what I'm already busy with, that will be a lot of books. One area of antique porcelain that I do love is Italian Majolica which you'll likely see a lot of in Etsy, but beware of fakes. If you ever buy any antique porcelain, get professional advice because even fakes are very hard to spot unless to a practiced eye.

I'm being called so sadly have to go.

Take care, Mallika!

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.