DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: I need guidance suggestions for Tommy - February 16th 2021, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholia. View Post
I am so sorry to hear your Maman abandoned you and your sisters. I'm glad you are doing the best you can considering the current situation, and feel free to reach out if you have to. Has Maman done this in the past or is this the first time she's ever done this? I keep meaning to reply to your very intimate message but I have such bad ADHD that when I sit down to write a reply, something distracts me within seconds.

I'm thinking of you, Julie, and little Tommy. I have a feeling you will be just fine.

My PM box is always open.

Maman has tried to bolt several times, only to be thwarted because of government lockdown laws, so she's been restless, fuming and smoking like a chimney, so much that in a fit of angst I chucked her cigarettes overboard because I will not allow our little sister to breathe in noxious fumes or have Julie coughing from her debilitating asthma. Having got Tommy safely away with Julie, I've taken maman to task about her irresponsible selfish smoking in the cabins. "Do it outside, not indoors!" and got shouted back at. I'm not nasty, but maman knew better than argue the toss with me lest she got pitched into the drink following her cigs and bottles of whatever.

Nobody knows where she's gone except take her private jet off, and we can't find out from the local charting company because they're zip-mouthed about their travellers. In the meantime we'll be great mums to our little sister, her note-taking Pig Latin or not, we've got her sussed alright!

Thank you for your lovely support; it's great knowing I can PM you.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.