View Single Post
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: What do you usually eat? - February 18th 2021, 09:06 PM

If a cooked breakfast is going, I'll be up for bacon and eggs and black pudding though that is usually served up north in England. Black pudding is fried an d tastes utterly yum. Just don't ask what's in it. Otherwise a pile of nice crunchy toast, unsalted butter, local honey or homemade marmalade that has a nice citrussy punch.

Lunch could be anything. A humble bowl of soup with bits of cheese in and broken up bits of a brown roll. Or steak and chips. Or a large pot of pungent spicy Indian food. I'm not fussed. Put anything under my nose and I'll eat it.

Tea for me is always in a bug. Teabags are a non! Coffee always at breakfast time, preferably espresso-no-sugar, or come lunchtime a large cappuccino with a liberal sprinkling of cocoa and a few biscotti on the side.

Dinner - hmm, all depends what's in the larder that needs eating up. Lamb chops, but pork chops are deffo for the win!

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.