View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Am I, like my sister, Asexual or Lesbian? - February 19th 2021, 10:56 AM

Neither Julie or I have any wish for a relationship with a woman. We are happy together, looking after each other and raising our sassy younger sister to live a healthy, balanced life so that one day she will grow to become her own person.

I've never had any interest in guys; neither has Julie. Yet, we feel more comfortable in the company of other women, particularly our cabin steward friends who are going to house share with us. Our home will not feel so big, and they have promised to share bills and food, and they have plenty of work when crewing the yacht where we are presently enjoying a month's vacation.

Does our interest in being friends with other women therefore mean we are lesbian, or asexual since neither of us are interested in sexual relationships?

There are so many labels with sexuality. I find it very confusing. If anyone can shed light on our sexuality it would be most helpful.

Incidentally, we have employed a personal trainer for Tommy who comes with excellent references. This way, "Sparky" can find her own self and not be affected by what her peers wrongly assume. She likes guys, but has no interest in anything more than platonic, which we are both relieved and most grateful for.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.