Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): What a mess!
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: What a mess! - February 21st 2021, 08:56 PM

Good things have happened. One of Julie's inhalers were switched, making her asmtha a lot more manageable, and also she was given a better spacer device so the inhalant particles don't hit the back of her throat so harshly.

We've been told that Tommy commences her new school on 8 March, not the week before, so it gives us extra time together because our new jobs were also brought forward.

Our lawyer's work over the weekend ascertained her birth certificate from Lucerne to be the one that was correct. This puts her one year older. To some people this is a biggy, but Tommy's not fussed about that because when she was little, she had no recollection of being older. I mean, one of my first memory was when Julie and I were 3 years old, we'd tipped a bowl of custard off the kitchen table!

We are more concerned though of why the existing one turned up in Monaco. Our lawyer thinks that mistakes do happen between countries, and not to worry about it, but leave things with her.

Julie feels better, Tommy is happy and so am I, but I apologise for my previous rant. Sometimes life gets in the way a bit too much when all I need do is chill, watch the sea, and enjoy a nice mug of tea.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.