View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Smile I'm going to be leaving Teen Help - February 27th 2021, 02:55 PM

Much has changed since I first joined this great forum, but now my two sisters have become the one supportive family since our adoptive maman gave up her adoption of us, and now we have our friends back living in Monaco, it means I can move on with Julie as we start our jobs soon.

Our young sister Tommy wants to join Teen Help. I am happy for her to do so because she will get help like I have, and gain friends to guide her walk. She is very polite and I commend her to you.

I am and have been very grateful to some very good supportive friends, namely Everglow, Rivière, Flight and Mallika. I am very grateful for your guidance, but also many of you on the forum who have helped me when I reached out.

I am awaiting some private messages to reply to and then I will be on my way, probably in a few days from now.

May Teen Help continue its wonderful help. The forum has guided me every uncertain step of the way, and I will always be grateful. Some day I may return as a visitor.

All my best
Wendi

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” - Thomas A. Edison.

Thomas Edison tried over two thousand times to invent the lightbulb.