View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: I don't know whats happening with me? - March 3rd 2021, 09:26 PM

You mentioned that you feel more energetic and over-the-top in comparison to last year. Is there anything significant that may have happened during this period of time? Even if you may not feel it's significant as such, it may help to narrow down the timeframe in which you started being more 'loud' as you described. Sometimes certain events in our lives trigger certain reactions and emotions and we behave differently, but we're not always aware of it. Have a think about what changes may have bene made to your life over this period. Even if it was something you may think wasn't very much or a series of small events that may have built up.

Have you spoken to anyone else about this? For example a family member or friend? If you haven't already, you could consider chatting with them and see if they've noticed any changes in your behaviour and try and help pinpoint a more closer timeframe from when the behaviour transition started happening. It may also be a good idea to chat with them to see if they have any opinions as well.

When I was in school, I was often the quiet person in the class. Right up until I was with a certain group of people and then I would start to act out or show off in class. Even amongst people I knew would tease me or dislike me for it. I would do it anyway. I didn't exactly grow up with an amazing life, so during the nearing end years of secondary school I started behaving differently in certain classes around certain classmates. Looking back, deep down I think it was my way of trying to ask for help or to be noticed. It didn't necessarily mean there was anything wrong with me.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with behaving differently during school. Don't forget that you're also still maturing and growing. You're changing all the time, both in personality and physicality. Sometimes these changes manifest in many different ways. Not everybody is going to like the changes you're making with yourself. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with you.

With all of that said, you could consider seeing a doctor if you're feeling there's more to it than just a regular behaviour change and/or just growing up.