View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: I have a crush on my best friend - March 4th 2021, 09:06 PM

Just wondering, but have you actually thought of finding out if this information about your best friend is true? It's easy to get sucked into rumours and comments at school, a lot of people do it for a lot of different reasons. However, I'm a firm believer that a person should always get their information from the horses mouth, so-to-speak.

See if you and your best friend can be alone for a while and ask her questions that revolve around whether or not she's seeing somebody. Ask her if she thinks X person is cute, or see if she has a celebrity crush. The more information you collect on her is one thing, but it also may help her to open up to you as to whether or not this rumour (because that's what it is right now) is true. Only your friend can confirm what's been said about her.

Even if these things were to be true, she may not appreciate that somebody is going around saying these sorts of things so openly in front of others.

Talk to your friend and find out what's really going on. Just be prepared for the fact she may not have been ready to open up to you or anybody else yet. Support her and see how things go.