Sprite-1 Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Name: Tommy

Points: 3,066, Level: 8 Points: 3,066, Level: 8 Points: 3,066, Level: 8

Re: I'm taking a few days off the forum - March 11th 2021, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk. View Post
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time at the moment. If you ever need anything, please feel free to message me.

I respond well and feel happier and more positive when people are not harsh, but gentle. Not assuming they are correct, but being open to the possibility that my sister Wendi may have, for some inexplicable reason turned unpleasant.

Also be open to the possibility that whatever she may have said when once an active member here, may have retained a sisterly love for me after all.

This morning Wendi greeted me at the breakfast table and apologised, asking my forgiveness for hitting me, and explaining that she, also, intends to get help for herself also.

We tearfully hugged, had a good cry, hugged again. And we held hands as I walked to her place of work with her. At the gate she turned and hugging me again, thanked me. And said "See ya later alligator!" To which I laughingly replied, "In a while crocodile!"

I believe a new day has begun as individually Wendi and I are going to seek help for ourselves. And I'm sharing this because it is important.

Thank you Dusk for your kindness, your gentleness instead of being abrasive, as someone was. I will be sure to knock on your door.

Tommy.