View Single Post
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Sprite-1 Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Name: Tommy

Points: 3,066, Level: 8 Points: 3,066, Level: 8 Points: 3,066, Level: 8

Re: Style. - March 15th 2021, 03:45 PM

Dressing smart is de rigeur in Monaco. Ripped denims and slashed T shirts have their place on the beach or some exclusive club after dark, but when around town if it's chilly, then I'd wear my favourite Belstaff black leather biker's jacket, a loving gift from Wendi and Julie. Levi's are my favourite jeans or Prada. Both denims despite their high cost last a very long time. Underneath my biker's jacket I'd wear a purple or blue merino jumper, usually borrowed from one of my sisters. They're so lovely to me and such a blessing. It's great that Wendi's build is almost the same as mine. During hot summers I'll wear either a pale blue summer dress or a cute peachy-yellow, or, an off-white classically cut linen dress because linen is so cool (but a bugger to iron!).

For evening wear at a posh place, Julie would lovingly allow me to wear her vintage pre-owned Valentino 2012 floral lace evening dress, or, I'd borrow Wendi's devastatingly awesome Carolina Herrera flared floral evening dress in pale pink. These evening shows demand dressing to perfection because it's the done thing, especially if Prince Albert and his wife Charlene, Princess of Monaco are present, or the Bourbon-Two-Sicilies parents and their beautiful teenage daughters are there.

My hair is long, blonde and straight. My eyes are piercing blue so I may dress in something blue and apply a little mascara to make them 'pop'. Since I'm free of The Hole, wearing a vintage silk dresses such as Saint Laurent is pure pleasure.