Sprite-1 Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Name: Tommy

Points: 3,066, Level: 8 Points: 3,066, Level: 8 Points: 3,066, Level: 8

Re: summer is almost here - March 31st 2021, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyson Wood View Post
Sometimes being hedonistic is a good thing. Family bonding is the most memorable thing but there are a lot of things to be happy about during this summer vacation also and this site has its info https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/40-...-summer-220963 make sure to read it.
I enjoyed that link - thank you! Movie nights we frequently have, but walking around Monaco only means seeing expensive shops and million euro timepieces, would you believe? Monaco is just - indescribable. But we've a motor catamaran and take frequent trips along the mediterranean coast, or drop anchor to fish. Or just hang out. It's so peaceful out on the sea.

No 'foraging' here. That would be France, but with Covid lurking in what is a highly contagious country, we prefer to stay onboard or lounge around our garden and mini forest. I doubt France would allow us in, despite us having vaccine cards and ID.

Have you any plans this Easter? Or, just go for a walk in the park or laze around?

I use a hammock to laze on or do my school's coursework, so that's ticked off, thanks.

'Sporty' is out except for hooking up rock lobsters from rocky pools. Such fun! But 'Volunteer work' in Monaco, can't happen because everyone is loaded.

One day Ted and I want to go to Switzerland to our late parents' chalets. Until then, he's going to walk again but we take each day as it comes.

Thank you for thinking of me. Feel welcome to PM me, any time.