(#2 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Challenges in life - April 8th 2021, 11:42 AM

Great question!

I think the most challenging parts of my life have come and gone. However, I would definitely say that right now certainly is challenging.

The UK lockdown is still going. Welsh gyms don't reopen until 10th May. Due to the sudden lockdown during Christmas, I didn't get to finish all my business resources I needed and have ended up finding it difficult to help continue with some clients. It's also hard for me to help my clients because some are actually quite unresponsive (especially those whom are significantly older).

I've been struggling to motivate myself when having to work from home because this lockdown is pretty much longer than the first one. I can safely say I've put more effort into exercise in order to keep going. I don't want to lose my progress and have even gained some. However it has meant that I've lacked in other areas.

Since I'm stuck at home it means being at the computer a lot due to the nature of my work. And when I finally have time to get outside the weather's pretty crap and physically I don't do well with the cold.

I constantly feel frustrated because my business can't progress due to the lockdown. I can't progress due to my lack of resources. I can't do certain work from home due to my home situation. I honestly feel quite stuck.

Out of each lockdown, this one has been the biggest mental challenge of them all.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.