(#362 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,231, Level: 42 Points: 88,231, Level: 42 Points: 88,231, Level: 42

Re: Corona Virus. - April 9th 2021, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivière View Post
I'm dreading having to wear a mask at work during the summer.

My gym's AC is pretty awful and it doesn't cool anything down at all. In fact last summer the AC was so bad that it was blowing hot air because it couldn't cope. Add the fact people are exercising. All those hot sweaty bodies. Absolute nightmare.

As staff I'm required to clean equipment and tidy the gym, which means constantly putting people's weights away (since people are too lazy to do it themselves..). It gets tiring and you get very hot after a while. Last summer we were required to wear vinyl gloves and an apron. Due to the poor AC, the summer, and wearing all of that, I nearly passed out at one point. You could see the moisture from my body trapping in the apron, it was really nasty.

I'm dreading having to go back to that, and wear a mask. My mum suggested I try and get an exemption because I keep getting nose bleeds. -_- The combination of the AC sucking up moisture and me wearing a mask had me having one every two weeks. It was so bad. Not very hygienic either.
That must be a nightmare.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!