Thread: Triggering: Rough week.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42

Rough week. - April 9th 2021, 11:02 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

This past week or so has been really stressful for me in so many different ways. I haven't experienced such a rollercoaster of emotions in a very long time - if at all. It seems like everything has happened this week.

My Grandmother passed away earlier on in the week and I was able to say goodbye a couple of days beforehand. She was the last grandparent I had and like a lot of us, was someone who I thought would live forever. I don't know how I'm feeling. I feel anxious, upset, grief and depressed. There are some moments during the day whereby I'm ok because of the good things that have happened, but when I'm not keeping busy, that's when it hits me.

I feel so guilty for feeling happy about the good things and I often question why I'm feeling the way I am during this period in my life. But these other good things that have happened have caused me so much stress before my Grandmother passed and to know that it has ended in a positive result is such a relief.

I just don't know what to do or how to feel right now.