View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Jennaholt Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14

Re: Can I go out with his friend? - April 17th 2021, 12:43 PM

Hey, thank you for the response!

One of the reasons A and I ended what he had is because he said he wanted a friend in me, and that we were only being sexual. We couldn't have both at the time, we would inevitably end up making out. While I liked him, it was more of a sexual attraction from his side. He told me that he hopes I'd be comfortable enough to tell him if I meet someone I like and that he hopes I do meet someone I like. I did mention that I liked him once way long back but I don't know if he remembered that.

Knowing him, he'd want me to be happy. It was his idea that I go out and meet other people. He practically dragged me to the party so I don't understand why he would be jealous. Unless he didn't expect to feel that way.

I don't blame A for not putting in effort, as I didn't either. We talked about this. We couldn't finish the conversation but we decided to talk about it soon.

I thought I should talk to him about it, because I wouldn't be comfortable with him seeing my friends. And even if he were to, I'm sure he'd check in with me beforehand. I also feel this is the case with anyone I know. I don't want things to get weird between us because we do care about each other and how the other person feels.