Silvan Offline
Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,768, Level: 33 Points: 55,768, Level: 33 Points: 55,768, Level: 33

I'll be riding motorcycles! - April 28th 2021, 08:05 PM

So!
I've decided to fulfil my dream of riding a motorcycle. Since I have time on my hands right now, I enrolled on a course and I'm going to start practical lessons in mid-May. I have a driver's licence but I don't have my own car - yet when I get the licence for the motorcycle, I'd love to buy one.

Amongst the overall excitement, my main concerns are:
1. Safety. As thrilling as the thought is, motorcycles are still rather dangerous vehicles to use.
2. Exam. There's one infamous stage of the practical exam in my country and I'm a bit afraid of it.
3. Expenses. Buying the motorcycle + purchasing all the necessary equipment (helmet, jacket, boots etc.) + operating costs (fuel, reparations, insurance etc.) - that's quite a lot...

So, I wanted to share the news with you. I'm taking the theoretical exam next week, but I expect to pass it without problems, as it's very similar to the car one I passed two years ago. I hope to start practical lessons around 17th May (depending on the instructor's availability) and they'll probably go on until mid-June. So I expect to take the practical exam somewhere at the end of June.
I'll be posting updates. Keep your fingers crossed <3
xoxo

S

Graphic Designer Forum Moderator
ɤ
PM ¦ VM