View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Jennaholt Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14 Points: 9,332, Level: 14

Re: I got too drunk.. - May 1st 2021, 01:12 PM

The reason I want him to tell his girlfriend is because I've been there with my ex. He used to hide a lot from me and it made me uncomfortable. But my friend is not my ex and I don't want him doing the same thing, starting off a relationship with a lie. She obviously means more to him than me so I don't think he should sabotage that by hiding this. Again, what he does with his relationship is not my business. But she does trust me and I feel like I don't deserve it. So I feel she deserves to know. But I can't force him to tell her. I don't know how to face her.

I'm scared to bring it up with him now because I feel like I'm being dramatic/over reacting but it's been bothering so much. I hate myself for it. I'm not the kind of person who would betray someone's trust and everyone holds me very high up on my morals. They come to me to ask me what's right and what's not. And now I'm on the other side and I don't understand how I could've done it.

I keep thinking I'd want to know if I were her. And when he said she trusts me, I felt like a horrible person for doing what I did.
I spoke to my friend about it, and she said I'm overthinking it. And that I don't have to care so much since I'm not so close to her. But that's not where this is coming from. Whether I know her or not, I don't want to do this to another person.
I think I'm just looking for someone to be brutally honest with me and call me out on it. And make me feel bad for what I did. I don't want anyone to say what I did is okay. I don't know what to feel.