View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
lolalolalove

Edit avatar

Unhappy how to stop being used. - May 6th 2021, 06:33 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]As the title says.

I met a very nice and good-looking boy at work, we clicked and we started randomly talking to each other, after a 7-month period of not going to work we went back and we got closer than ever, we would play silly games and tell people we were a couple. A week before we had to close again (2nd wave of covid) we kissed, it was a moment that felt like I was in a movie, everyone saw it except for a friend, I told that friend because I was kinda worried he had a girlfriend, he never mentioned having a girlfriend but after kissing I started to get nervous, since I've had previous experiences with guys who kiss and then they tell you they have a boyfriend.

Now we are back to work and he kissed me another time, this time it was longer and more filled with passion, I don't know what to do because I know I don't like him as a "I want to be your girlfriend/I want to date you" kinda way, but he's the kind of person I want to have around for a long time, since his friendship means a lot to me but I'm starting to feel like he's just using me. And it looks like he's starting to open up about having a girlfriend, which is now awkward.

What can I do to stop feeling like I want him around? What can I do to stop caring about this weird friendship? What can I do to stop boys from seeing me as a toy? I'm not even confident with clothes so I wear hoodies and jeans, I'm not good at flirting and I like girls and want to date girls so I don't know why I keep attracting boys and I keep being played with.[/size][/color][/font]