View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,738, Level: 46 Points: 106,738, Level: 46 Points: 106,738, Level: 46

Re: International Bath Day - June 18th 2021, 09:36 PM

Oh, I didn't realise this was a thing, that's so cool! I love baths, and I often find them to be less work than showers (thank you, executive dysfunction ). I've been having them more often lately since my job is very physical in nature and nothing beats being able to unwind with a nice warm bath afterwards. I really enjoy bubble baths, and my favourite products tend to be Lush bath bombs, bubble bars, or "Fun", which is kind of an all-in-one. I only go to Lush a few times a year so I tend to stock up on seasonal products, mostly around Halloween and Christmas, which means I end up with a lot of sweet or spooky scents. Otherwise I tend to gravitate towards anything fruity or flowery, especially scents like coconut, mango, lavender, and patchouli, as well as classics like vanilla and mint (as long as it's not too strong). Thanks for posting this thread, it's always interesting to learn about different days like this!

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."