View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,353, Level: 47 Points: 109,353, Level: 47 Points: 109,353, Level: 47

Re: Got me worked up - June 23rd 2021, 10:09 PM

Hello Violet,

I am so sorry about all of this that happened to you and I hope that you will be okay soon. When we are drawing something we are having fun doing this and when someone keeps asking us different questions about it, it is not a good feeling to have and it can make us feel upset. I'm sorry she made you feel like this. If you are going to show her another drawing, maybe try saying how you we're feeling when you we're drawing this or what you we're thinking about and maybe she will see it that way and not ask a lot of questions. Before she comes up to talk, try to take a few big deep breaths to help relax yourself or if you have a fidget spinner or something else with you like a notebook to draw in or a stuffed animal or anything else that can help calm you down so that you are not nervous. You can talk as much or as little as you need to and that's not very nice of her to say how much you are talking. Would you be able to try looking for a new person? I hope that you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.