Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,768, Level: 33 Points: 55,768, Level: 33 Points: 55,768, Level: 33

Re: No solution - June 25th 2021, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celyn View Post
Sorry to hear how bad this is affecting you, even to the point of crying every day.

Are there any subjects that you pick up easier than others? Even if you have no/little interest, it can make things less stressful if there is something you can do that might not require a lot of effort. Or subjects where there is less focus on writing essays? I know in the UK, things like biology and chemistry, while there are tests, there are also practical assessments as well. Or anything that might help give you transferrable skills, even if it isn't completely relevant to what you want to do? For example, I studied Religious Studies and found that I was more interested in the ethical side of things rather than the religions themselves.

It's okay not to have passion for school, whether that's the subjects, the education system or both. It's hard trying to get through it day by day, but school doesn't last forever. You might not be able to study or go into graphic design/the arts right now, which is very unfortunate, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you will never get the chance to do this either. Hang in there, okay?

Thank you for your reply Holly.

Graphic Designer Forum Moderator
ɤ
PM ¦ VM