View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: "Admitting" you are disabled. - July 10th 2021, 02:21 AM

For this job the only one I have needed was a fan so far and thankfully my boss is generally very chill and if it's a reasonable request that we can afford (like a fan) she's willing to help out. What if I do get to a workplace one day though that isn't as willing to help out? Is it something I can take to HR if it ever comes down to it?


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts