View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Friendship Day! - August 1st 2021, 11:22 PM

I'm really funny about friends, if I'm honest. I have such a busy life schedule and Sunday is my only time off. This means I tend to only put a lot of energy into the closest of friends. These being my online and overseas friend in California, and a friend I made at work and have become quite close to.

I try and come online to chat with my friend as much as possible. Sometimes even when I'm tired I try and come online and let him know I'm thinking of him and want to say hi. I have to be extremely deadbeat tired to end up not doing so.

As for my other friend, I message her practically every day. Especially since this most recent lockdown. We've bonded a lot and shared a lot of things. We have a system where I tend to go to bed late, and wake up late. However, she goes to bed early, and gets up early. So she wakes up to messages from me from the night before, and I wake up to messages from her from early in the morning. Our messages are usually us complaining about stupid things like the gym or our sleep. But it's nice to have a friend to be able to share silly stuff like that with and not feel like I'm annoying them.