View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
SirWilliam13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,143, Level: 5 Points: 1,143, Level: 5 Points: 1,143, Level: 5

Help me find out If I am really gay? - August 7th 2021, 05:11 AM

A 29-year-old man writes to you. I made oral love to an older man once when I was 19. I liked it, but we didn't have sex. I also like to wear women's thongs, to this day I wear them when I can. I also wore women's clothes and a bra, but what excites me the most is wearing women's thongs. I also like to insert objects in my butt, even tried with a dildo and liked it. And I have had such thoughts and sexual desires for men since I was 15-16 years old. For over 10 years I have had such desires, to be in the female role and to be with a man, but I have done nothing else, except that blowjob. At the same time, I was with a woman who left me because of these thoughts and desires. I have fallen in love several times, I like women. But over time, my sexual attraction to women somehow decreased and now disappeared. I still think I can fall in love with a woman, I like them, but on the other hand I want to be like them... The topic is serious. I don't know if I'm gay, I'm confused and I don't know what to do...