View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,151, Level: 47 Points: 109,151, Level: 47 Points: 109,151, Level: 47

Re: International Cat Day! - August 9th 2021, 12:06 AM

My sister and I both have cats. We adopted them at the same time. My sisters cat is black and he went to four different animal shelters and the last one he was at was going to be his last one because he was going to be put down. When my sister saw him, she knew she wanted him before knowing about what he went through. He thinks he's a dog sometimes, because when someone is at the door he is right next to the three dog's seeing who it is.

I have a girl cat, her name is Lily, I love her more than anything in the world. When I saw her in the animal shelter, she was in a little cat hut and I only saw her face and I feel in love with her, I didn't even know what she looked like and I didn't care. I had to have her. She was very sick and tiny, only two pounds. I started carrying her around all of the time. I still do. She sleeps with me at night and has to have her pink unicorn toy with her on the bed, if it's not she will cry and I have to get out of bed to get it for her to stop. I always make sure it's on the bed. I play with both cats everyday. They love lasers and tunnels. When I'm dancing I'll pick her up and dance with her. I couldn't live without her. Both cat's run around the house and play together. I love them so much. My house can get a little crazy at times with all of my animals, it's totally ok.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.