Thread: Triggering: daddy issues?
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,305, Level: 47 Points: 109,305, Level: 47 Points: 109,305, Level: 47

Re: daddy issues? - August 9th 2021, 12:04 PM

Hello,

Welcome to Teenhelp! We are so glad that you have joined us. I am so sorry that you have no had a reply to this. I hope you are doing ok.

It can be hard sometimes to talk to our parents, siblings and friends when we are going through something. When we are going through something we may not know how to open up or talk to them when they do not always ask us what we are going through or are we doing okay. Sometimes our parents are busy or they just keep to themselves and it can be hard to open up to them.

Would you be able to try writing a letter to them and put everything in it that you are going through and then when you have a spot for this in your house, put it down for them to see and at the end of this ask if all of you can talk about this together. Would you be able to try talking with your friends and hanging out with them, going to the mall or watching movies together or playing games or if they want to come to your house or something else that you enjoy doing and do that for a while. I hope that you will be okay soon and everything works out for you. You are always welcome to post when you need help with something.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,