(#2 (permalink)) Old
Stacey Offline
BrokenInsanity circa 2004
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Stacey
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 18,927, Level: 19 Points: 18,927, Level: 19 Points: 18,927, Level: 19

Re: Covid vaccination - August 16th 2021, 11:59 PM

Personally, I had 2 doses of Moderna. The first dose my arm hurt, could barely lift it for about a day and a half and it triggered a flare-up of my IBS. The second dose I had some mild chills that night but the worst part was the tiredness, I was SO TIRED like someone had me hooked up to a general anesthetic. Tiredness hit me exactly 24 hours after my shot and all I could do was sleep. I ended up taking the morning off work (2 days post shot) because I could barely wake up, ended up sleeping about 20 hours from Sunday into Monday afternoon.

From everything, I've heard from my friends/family and clients coming into the clinic. 2nd shot has typically been the worst and those that got Moderna seemed to have more side-effects than Pfizer (though that's not the case of everyone, obv). Overall though, I'd say I've heard just as many people report no issues other than a sore arm as those that had side effects and no one I know had anything particularly bad except one person that found out they were allergic to a preservative.

Stacey
Original join date: 27th September, 2004.
HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.