View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Old PT returned to work - August 17th 2021, 12:35 AM

Ew, gotta love it when you have coworkers you just have a problem with. I have one like that where even the people at the organization we partner with and my dad who has met her have said she acts snotty.

I hope she doesn't upset the balance like you mentioned. That one coworker who messes up morale can really do a lot of damage to an organization and its workers/members as a whole. I'm surprised she hasn't realized by now that she's giving off a bad vibe to people!

Maybe things will get better this time?


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.