Thread: Stationery
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount81

Edit avatar

Re: Stationery - August 19th 2021, 04:50 PM

I love stationery! August really IS the best time (in the Northern Hemisphere, at least) to go out and buy stationery because there's so many on the shelves for students that are about to return to school. I love stationery with circles or stripes.

For example — well, this is a notebook that I picked up at an airport back in 2007 — I have a book that has a cocoa-chocolate backdrop, with lime green and not-quite hot-pink circles of varying sizes (think early 1990s) and while all the pages are pretty much used up, I still keep it because I love the design of the front/back cover.

I also have a small journaling notebook — two, actually — that I picked up at a local pharmacy about six or seven years ago. One has stripes in varying colors that repeat and the other has a aqua-shade backdrop with white polka-dots. I enjoy these because they're small enough to scribble in and you won't be wasting too much paper.

If I try to think any further than the design of the front/back cover or the size, then it gets too hectic and chaotic in my mind due to it having to be perfect and that thought of "oh, I can never touch it because whatever I do will be imperfect!"