Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#388 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Corona Virus. - August 21st 2021, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk. View Post
So there has been lockdown protests in 2 cities where I live and a big spike in Covid-19 cases.
Sounds accurate. In other cities where I am protests about masks in schools have turned violent. I follow the health department FB page for my city since I live here and work there and the anti-Covid vaccine people have finally made it there.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!