View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Unhappy My boyfriend can’t stay hard - September 1st 2021, 03:38 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""][FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Hey guys. This is rather embarrassing to post about. I have been with my boyfriend for two years. I would say for the past few months or so we have drastically had less sex. Not that we ever had a lot to begin with. It seems like he’s just not in the mood a lot of times. But then sometimes he will initiate it but then it’s like he cannot stay hard long enough to even start. He masturbates pretty much fine on his own. But he doesn’t initiate it often at all anymore. This is really starting to cause problems for us. Specifically me. I am taking it as he’s not attracted to me anymore. He has told me that it’s not that and that he will figure out why it’s happening, but as much as I want to I can’t accept that it’s not him losing interest. We have not been able to have sex in over a month now. He just got back from a long vacation and after almost two weeks of not seeing him when we tried, nothing still. He is too young to be suffering from ED. I don’t know. I have spent so much time upset and crying over this. I don’t want to make him feel bad. He told me it makes him feel bad seeing me so upset and that he’s always worried it will happen again. So he wants to say it’s performance anxiety.

I don’t know what to do. This is really affecting the relationship in the worst way possible. Every time it happens I cry and it’s rather embarrassing.

Has anyone else had this happen? I’m so afraid that despite his reassurance that this is just the end for us and that he isn’t into me anymore.[/size][/color][/font][/size][/color][/font]