Thread: Triggering: Overwhelmed.
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Overwhelmed. - September 11th 2021, 08:07 PM

I am so sorry to hear that you are so overwhelmed right now. One coworker can definitely ruin the morale of the people around them. It's not your fault that you're feeling overwhelmed by the actions of your coworker, and I hope that management eventually sees your concerns and takes action. Maybe they have to see it for themselves.
I can't even imagine the tremendous toll the lockdown is taking on people's mental health where there are still more strict guidelines in place. <3 You can get through this.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts